Thursday, April 28, 2011

the Wedding.

Jessica is Brock's niece.
She married Bryan Freeze.
It was a very beautiful wedding.
The girls were in wedding heaven.
We took the girls with us to the Temple.
They wanted to see Jessica as soon as she was married.
It took her a long time to come out because she was curling her hair.
It was her day and she could curl her hair as long as she wanted to,
but did I mention it was freezing? Ha! Freeze, like her new last name.  


Jessica hugging Annie and Kate.
Their new favorite movie is Ramona and Beezus.
They went on and on about how Jessica was just like "Aunt B."
We walked around and took pictures.
Then we were off to get the couple a wedding gift- because I plan ahead like that-
and to get some lunch-
awesome sandwiches that we ate in the car because Tessa was asleep in 2.5 seconds.
Then it was off to the Reception...

2 comments:

Jay Jay said...

Oops..my bad for taking so long! Trust me if I would have known it could be sooo cold with the sun shining that bright I would have been a lot quicker--Utah weather fools again! So glad you guys came :) give the girls all my love. Love, Aunt B

Chanell said...

Hey Jess, when it's your wedding day- you can curl your hair as long as you want! You looked so beautiful!