Friday, March 4, 2011

You are TOO kind.


First off, thanks for all the great comments on my last post.
You know that you are only encouraging me and my crazy words/ways.
Brock was fascinated that so many people would read it- then bugged.
"Who are all of these people?"
But I loved Caroline for trying to defend my misdeed- she really is the sweetest girl ever.
And for those who requested- I don't have access to any Adult XL Jimmer Jerseys.
Sorry.
But it was really nice to see how many people are rooting for the Cougs- both on and off the court.
That's nice of you.
Today, we are off to Provo.
(Usually it is not smart to announce when you are going out of town- seeing that someone could rob my house, but I say if you want to come steal my flat screen with 9 million finger prints on it- feel free. Good Luck getting anything for it on the black market. Oh and make sure you take the love seat that Tessa has been methodically ripping apart for the last couple of weeks. Thanks.)
I really wanted to go see the Cougars play their last home game.
I am excited to see my fam- especially Taylor 'cause she's so cool now that she's 16.
But now I need to go pack... and clean.
When I talked to my dad on Tuesday after my mom told me about Brandon,
I was telling him how worried I was about him and the team and Brandon.
He told me not to worry.
He said he was great.
The guys were going to be ok, and they had a bunch of people looking out for Brandon trying to help him. Apparently, as shocking as it sounds, he had it covered without any help from me.
He then told me all I needed to worry about was cleaning my house.
"Uhhh... how do you know my house is messy?" as I looked around at the disaster surrounding me.
He laughed and said, "I didn't know it was. I just saw the picture of Tessa sitting on the desk from your blog."
"Oh... ok."
I was a little relieved he didn't have some ESP way of knowing what a crappy cleaner I am right now.
It's humiliating enough that Brock has to know.
So today I'm going to worry about cleaning my house and driving to Provo.
I'll worry about the Cougars tomorrow.

1 comment:

Cheryl Ann Rose said...

I'm so glad you all came down to cheer on the Cougars. We love having you here.