This weekend is a big one for my mom... HUGE!
She is going to...
be the grand marshall of the BYU Homecoming Parade!!!
Oh and she's turning 50. :)
We are having a party and I mean PARTY for her on Friday.
It is not a surprise. She was consulted before all decisions.
That means this party is going to be big. time.
That means Brock is wearing a Tuxedo. Seriously.
That means I have got to find a dress.
Something that can hang with Brock in a Tuxedo.
Because let me tell you Brock in a Tuxedo = H.O.T.
I know from experience...
Experience #1- Senior Prom (17 years old)
Experience #2- His Brother's Wedding (18 years old)
Experience #3- Our Wedding (21 years old- yes, we are crazy)
He was looking GOOD at all of the above- so I'm excited about the tuxedo part.
Not excited to pack and drive and find something to wear part.
And I'm excited that my mom is inviting us to her party.
She is so very amazing and quite popular- I wasn't sure we'd make the cut.
Good thing we're related.
***
Dear Mom,
Thanks for inviting us to the party.
I'm really excited.
I hope you have a great weekend.
I hope you have a great birthday.
I hope I can figure out what to wear.
I am glad you are my mom.
Because you really are amazing and quite popular.
Love,
Chanell

2 comments:
fun! take pictures...i'm sure it will be elegant! wish your mom a happy birthday for me :)
how many people are going to read this and wonder why they weren't invited? at least you have the excuse of "i forgot to send out invitations."
Post a Comment