It all started when Brooke and G brought their boys up for a weekend.
We were a little excited because we don't get a lot of visitors.
Saturday morning we sent the kids to play in the frigid backyard.
But they dressed warmly.
Then Garrett made us crepes and other awesome goodness.
I "helped."
It was good.
That night I made chili for dinner and we carved pumpkins.
Tessa chewed on the pumpkin in her snowman pajamas.
Tessa chewed on the pumpkin in her snowman pajamas.
Annie's pumpkin that Brock helped carve.
She was especially proud of the small eyes.
I was proud that she got over her initial fear of "hurting" the pumpkin.
G and Bradley.
Fred's pumpkin... spooky.
Scary faces.
Then we decorated cookies.
They were Grandma's recipe.
They were yummy.
They did not deserve the massive amounts of sprinkles they were given.
This is Kate. She really likes sprinkles.
She is into the "more is more" philosophy lately.
Chloe's cookie. So cute.
Kate's cookie. So... wow.
Stella and her cookie. And her cute freckles.
Annie's first bite. yum
Thank you family for making this the best halloween party ever.
You guys rock.



2 comments:
cute pictures!
i'm very impressed by chloe's cookie decorating skills--a hidden talent since i never bake.
annie didn't get over "hurting" her pumpkin. i noticed hers by the couch on my way out. she carved one of ours. (it is much easier to kill a pumpkin if you have no personal history with it.)
I loved the pictures but I'm a little worried that you are feeding Tessa. Seriously, she is chewing on a pumpkin??? Looks like we missed a great party.
Post a Comment