I'm selling my Wii.
We (the Wii and I) are super close,
but I'm going to have to let him go.
'Cause I want a wheat grinder.
(My parents are now wondering who switched their daughter at birth.)
I was going to wait and get the wheat grinder for my birthday,
but it's on SALE now.
So I must part with my dear Wii.
***
Dear Wii,
It was fun while it lasted.
Both times I played were super fun.
But it's time to say goodbye.
Love,
Chanell
***
If you want a new Wii- minus 2 times-
make me an offer I can't pass up
and it's yours.
Or make an offer I might pass up
and it will still probably be yours.
***
You should see this wheat grinder...
it's sweet.
Wheat flour so FINE!

4 comments:
Your home is obviously out run by the girls! My boys would die if they thought anyone could live without a Wii. Good luck!
That's the last Christmas gift you are getting!!!
Love,
Santa (aka Mom & Dad)
Chanell, well let me know if you don't find anyone, I have been thinking about getting a wii, but I can't bite the bullet and get one, but if you need someone to buy it off you to get a grinder I might help you out. But I am still hesitant....
Let me know.
(wow that was a long sentence and buts, Sorry Long Week)
You are crazy! Who cares that a Wii wouldn't work in a disaster, I will be having fun with mine while you grind your wheat. :)
Post a Comment