Wednesday, July 28, 2010

i luv (tillamook) ice cream.

So, we thought we would take the 
scenic drive
 up to Tillamook and check out the factory.
It was super fun (as illustrated by Kate's face).
We saw them make big hunks of cheese.
Kate kissed a cow.
Annie made fun of her.
Kate said, "It's not a REAL cow!"
Brock insisted on giving Tessa a taste of ice cream.
Her very first taste.
She luuuuuuved it.
Just like her mama.
Super Yummy.
But doesn't Tessa already look fatter after two tastes of ice cream.
Slow down little fella!
Just kidding she's adorable.
She also puked as we walked out the door.
Brock said, "Ya, maybe that was a bad idea."
Kate got strawberry.
Annie got orange sherbet.

Brock teased Kate the entire drive home that we were going to find her a job scooping poop.
Every time we would pass cows, he'd say
"Kate maybe you could scoop those cow's poop."
And Kate would proceed to freak out.
Sometimes I wonder if I have 3 kids or 4 kids...

2 comments:

Kim said...

I too love the Tillamoo especially in one of those handmade waffle cones. I am craving one major time now.

Baxter's said...

Remember that great creamery we went to in Kuna...or Melba...or whatever? That was kind of like that...good thing you drove up to Oregon to go to one. :-) jk Yes...you do have four kids...but I figure that is how our oldest won't be so spoiled. It is okay if they tease the oldest...just tell him to leave Kate alone. :-) Ps...Sam's theory still lives on...notice how Brock puts his tongue out to "help" tessa. It is a weird phenomenon. :-)