After driving ten LONG hours,
we piled out of the car to see
this.
and cold- real cold...
but still mostly beautiful.
with a boyfriend
and walk on that beach with him.
Uhhh- who told her about boyfriends? and beaches? and walking together?
But don't tell her I told you about that,
she would be so embarrassed.
I had never been to the Oregon Coast.
But after one look, I was sold.
I'm a fan.
Did I mention it was absolutely beautiful.
Because it really was.
***
p.s.
watch out.
I have a million pictures coming up.
at least.




3 comments:
Annie told me I wasn't a "real" teenager because I didn't have a boyfriend yet. Thanks Annie girl/person who told her all about boyfriends. Your a pal.
I'm glad you guys had a good time. We used to live in Oregon and were only an hour and a half from the coast. I miss it so much, it really is so beautiful. Sounds like Annie is a romantic.
Went there a couple years ago...stayed in a litte beach house. Beautiful. Cold. Real Cold. But beautiful. :-)
Post a Comment