What a nightmare of a day!
Who knew that one dude could cause such a ruckus.
I'm so sorry to EVERYONE that this guy emailed.
Thanks for all the calls and texts to let me know what was up.
I got a chance to talk to a lot of people that I haven't talked to for years!
It was crappy to have this guy lock me out of my email account,
but it was nice to know so many of you cared. :)
He also got into my facebook account,
so I just shut that puppy down.
Brock emailed back and forth to him all day-
he said he was like Jason Bourne.
When I finally got back into my email,
I figured out that he had set my account
to forward all emails to him and then delete them from my inbox.
So if you emailed me today, I didn't get it...
But ugopay@hotmail.com did.
When we finally tracked down his actual email,
he started threatening us.
Brock thought it was funny- me not so much.
I have had a stomach ache all day,
but I'm happy to have it all fixed.
sigh.
So sorry again!
p.s. If anyone is interested in sending mass spam to this guy's email account, I think that would be sweet. My brother-in-law suggested sending him the link to mormon.org. I thought that was funny.
6 comments:
I just went and put a secondary email on my account. Thanks for the advice so that if I ever have scammers on my email that sign their emails "god bless you" I will have a way out of it. Seriously! I'm sorry you have a stomach ache...but tell Brock to catch 'em. Go Brock!
I emailed him from an account I never use and just have set up for entering contests and such. So, I got your back... after all that's what Visiting teachers do. ;) He's probably really afraid of me.
Thanks Michelle! That is awesome.
Ha! I actually got that email from you, but the week before someone else on my list sent me the same email and then the actual person sent a real email saying it was a scam! Yikes! Some people can be really weird.
Creepy people!
Post a Comment