I made rolls.
In an attempt to be a better mother,
I let Kate help.
I was sure
that the combination would be a
disaster.
But it actually turned out
all right.
(Pictures, once again, courtesy of Annie)
Oh and did I mention how delicious
warm rolls with butter and honey are.
yum.
***
Dear Kate,
Thanks for the help.
You looked pretty dang cute in that apron.
Love, Mom
***
Dear Annie,
Thanks for taking these cute pictures.
You are the best 5 year old photographer I know.
But please stop taking hundreds of "ugly" pictures
of me when I'm not ready.
That would be great.
Love, Mom
In an attempt to be a better mother,I let Kate help.
I was surethat the combination would be a
disaster.
But it actually turned out
all right.
(Pictures, once again, courtesy of Annie)
Oh and did I mention how delicious
warm rolls with butter and honey are.
yum.
***
Dear Kate,
Thanks for the help.
You looked pretty dang cute in that apron.
Love, Mom
***
Dear Annie,
Thanks for taking these cute pictures.
You are the best 5 year old photographer I know.
But please stop taking hundreds of "ugly" pictures
of me when I'm not ready.
That would be great.
Love, Mom

1 comment:
Grandma Lang would be so proud.
Post a Comment