Thursday, December 10, 2009

Christmas Booties

Dear Aunt Heidi-Thank you for my red booties that you got in Denmark. I love them very much- so does my mom.In fact when my mom put them on me this morning, I couldn't help but feel a little festive.
Love, Tessa

5 comments:

Kim said...

So cute, those look pretty cozy I wouldn't mind having a pair myself. Tessa looks so much like her sisters.

Angela and Mike said...

She is SO stinkin' cute. I love the booties. AND that chair. Where did you get it?

Angie Cleveland said...

So darling! It was so good to see you guys over Thanksgiving vaca. I saw your dad from afar at the game but we had to hurry home afterwards cause the girls had the flu and we left them because we are horrible parents, and would never miss the BYU/Fresno game. It was good to see everyone. Hey we need your address so we can send you a christmas card! Love-Sky and Angie

Hillary said...

Chanell, she is just so beautiful! You did such a good job making such adorable little girls. And I just love the name Tessa. Hope you are doing well and having a happy holiday season. Love, Hillary

laceyplaisted10@hotmail.com said...

Cutest pictures ever!!! Your new baby is darling! Hope you guys are doing well, we miss ya! Christmas in Croatia was def. different than in the STATES/IDAHO! :) Happy Holidays and New Year! Trent wanted me to tell Brock what uP!?!?
Love yaaa!