Wednesday, October 7, 2009

Football (in style)


So a few weeks ago we went to the BYU-Florida St. game.
They got smashed, but we had a great time.
The girls got to express their Cougar Spirit AND
my dad gets a box this year so
LUCKY US got to sit up there-
it's right next to Lavell Edward's box-
which is crazy because it is HIS stadium after all.
I felt like I should thank him for letting me come to his stadium-
or at least take off my shoes or something.

We had such a great time.
Too bad for the cougs,
but come on FSU was just REALLY good that day.
What do you do?

Well since you asked-
you only play ONE good team- like say Oregon
and then play NOBODY the rest of the year.
At least that's how they do it 'round here. :)Before the game at the tailgate-
my dad was at a booth signing autographs.
He signed a couple for the girls
and they were pretty excited.
They still carry them around every once in awhile here.
I think they think he's "famous" because he's their grandpa.
And I would have to agree.

2 comments:

k8theriver said...

i really like your dad's silver hair.

Ryan and Angela said...

Man, some peopel really have the life. Uncle Kevin never hooks us up.