This weekend I got the chance to meet Andy Katz.
(He is the one on the left.)
He is a sports writer for ESPN and he knows President Obama.He is famous.
Annie thought he had something to do with actual cats and was dissapointed when he showed up empty handed.
Kate ended up calling him Kitty Katz.
He was very nice and really cool to be around.
He even gave us a ride to the gas station when we ran out of gas.
He wrote a nice article about my dad.
It was a great weekend with even greater news.
I thought about interviewing him for my blog, but we didn't really have time for that.
I'm sure he would have been flattered.
8 comments:
That was such a good article! I am so happy to hear the good news.
what a dramatic opening! this makes me laugh since hearing your version. your dad has cancer but you are the one that adds drama--being pregnant and all. at least he honored your wishes and was vague about where the tears were coming from.
next up--lifetime movie.
congrats to your dad.
(this is a good article. i think i'll facebook it.)
GREAT NEWS. We are so relieved and have been praying for him...we'd been thinking about that scan since this summer. I'm so glad you were able to be there. We love you guys!
Great article. I really enjoyed reading it. Thank you for sharing. Katz is a class act.
I feel like you guys won the lottery! I am so happy for all of you. It's a great article. Mr. Katz did a wonderful job. Even if he didn't bring a litter of kittens for your girls.
did i tell you we got a second kitten? bring your girls over.
What an awesome article! Totally could be a lifetime movie... It made me cry and gave me chills! So happy for your dad and family! Love ya! (I think i will facebook it too!)
Cool article. Now you're famous too, ya know since a famous person wrote about you. And that my friends means I know a famous person! woo hoo!
what an incredible story! thanks for sharing it! i'm so happy for you and your family!!!
Post a Comment