I got a new camera.
My mom and dad gave it to me for my birthday and Christmas for the next century.
I really love it. I love it so much I took 700 pictures when we were in California.
I think I was driving everyone crazy with all the pictures.
Now I will drive you crazy as I post a bunch of pictures.I just can't help it.
THANK YOU MOM AND DAD! I LOVE MY NEW CAMERA!
Still to come:
Disneyland
Newport Beach
The story about when I almost beat up a paramedic in Las Vegas.
I'm sure the suspense is killing you.
6 comments:
Yeah! I got a new camera for xmas and I love it too! Yours is probably nicer but wow what a difference it makes right? Cute pics!
Great pictures! What kind of camera did you get? I've been spying the Canon Rebel for a while now.
haha, I don't doubt that you almost beat up a paramedic. I'm excited to hear the story! Beautiful pictures!
Yea, what did you get? I love all the pictures, your girls are adorable and we REALLY miss seeing you guys lately.
cutest pics ever!!!! :)
I NEED to get a new cAMera.. HOpefully Trent will get me one sooon, I am trying to convince him to buy me one for the 4th of JULY but i am not sure he is going to give in! He doesn't count that as a present holiday ;) ha. Hope your all doing well....
WE LOVE YOU GUYS !!!!
The suspense is killing me. I can't wait to hear the story. I'm glad your dad is feeling better. Call when you get a chance.
Post a Comment