We are getting ready to head out to Provo- but don't even think about robbing our house because we have 2 really big- freakin' mean dogs. So, I wouldn't if I were you.
We hope you all have a wonderful Christmas
with family and friends.
I hope Santa visits you because after today,
he might be skipping us. :)
I thought I would tell you about a little Christmas gift we received this week. I was trying to take a picture with all of us using the timer. It wasn't going very well- as you can see from the picture above. The sister missionaries saw us and pulled over to see if they could take a picture for us. So we got a picture with all of us in it and we were even centered. We love the sister missionaries- or were they really elves disguised as sister missionaries? I guess we'll never know.
Merry Christmas Everyone!

9 comments:
Merry Christmas to you! We will miss you around here, but have fun in Utah, but not enough to want to stay!
Hey! Merry Christmas! I hope to be heading there soon myself, but I refuse to drive in snow, so I may not make it. Have a great holiday!
Merry Merry Christmas. Drive safe. Hope Santa delivers the sled to Provo. Family photo turned out fantastic. Love it.
Have a safe drive...maybe we'll run into each other in Provo?
Merry Christmas!
I didn't even know you could get into that deep of a squat with your knee. Wow! Have you magically been healed or does Brock have to help you up. Or did Omer teach you that? Just in an incredible pic. You should keep it just for that. :-)
elves replacing missionaries? how pagan of you. mythical replacing spiritual--very typical of our society. :)
don't forget that our ferocious cat will be there to guard your house.
Merry Christmas to you too! I hope you have fun in Provo :)
Nice snow gear. You would think you two were from Southern Utah and California or something. At least the girls are all decked out in Nike gear. I like the no socks in the snow look. :)
I love the pictures, and I'm glad you guys were able to have fun in the snow! Hope you had a Merry Christmas!
Post a Comment