Wednesday, November 26, 2008

Pre-Thanks Festivities

Annie had a Thanksgiving performance today. She was very excited. She loves her preschool class and especially Miss Niki. She is very excited for the Thanksgiving Feast tomorrow. I put on my apron to get a jump start on my Thanksgiving cooking- yes I am COOKING on Thanksgiving- not a turkey though- another year down without having to cook a turkey. Anyway the girls wanted to "help" so I put their aprons on and they decided to clean. Very helpful.
I took a few pictures so you could see the nifty aprons I made them. As you can see, I did not use a pattern (don't know how to work those things) so they are a little funny looking but my girls don't know the difference and it makes them feel domestic like their mom. HA! :)I also learned from this impromptu photo shoot that Kate has mastered the "funny face." So here is to a million pictures of Kate being goofy and me saying- "Smile Kate- no funny faces- smile pretty please!"

I hope you all have a very Happy Thanksgiving! I know I will.

2 comments:

lisalisa said...

miss you girl. we need to get together sometime. I guess we should wait a month or two for heather to get back on her feet. but we should do lunch when you come in town for a game or something!
-lis

Cheryl Ann Rose said...

I miss all of you but especially my girls. Can't wait for Christmas. I've already been shopping. Dad will love the cc bill.