Tuesday, September 16, 2008

We have our Winners!

Thank you everyone for your support with the silent auction. Now here are our winners:
Travel Sweats- Ryan $40.00
MWC Championship Shirt- Scott $30.00
Dryfit Shirt- Lorenzo $25.00
Dryfit Polo- Lorenzo $30.00
Long Sleeved T-shirt- Lorenzo$20.00
BYU Hat (blue)- Lorenzo $25.00
BYU Hat (white)- Carrie $25.00
Grey T-shirt- Katherine $15.00
Autographed Jersey- Katie $15.00
Autographed Ball- Katie $27.00

OK now that you've won- here's what's next. I have had some trouble with paypal so instead send a check to Christian & Stephanie Nielson Rehab FundP.O. Box 8850 Mesa, AZ 85214
When your check is officially in the mail- email me at chanell.reichner@gmail.com and let me know that you've officially donated and give me your mailing address and I will send you your prize. THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR YOUR SUPPORT. I am lucky to have friends and family like you.
If you have luck with paypal, just stick with the original plan and email me the receipt. :)

3 comments:

Katherine said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Katherine said...

Thanks Chanell. My check in the in the mailbox. But, no hurry on the shirt. Whenever you get a chance. Good job on raising $ and tell your dad thanks!

{Erica} said...

I think it's super awesome that you did that auction! you rock!