
Pacific Beach.
We went to Torrey Pines where the US Open was last weekend. We snuck up on the 18th Green and took a picture. 

We went to a Padres Game 
and ate at fun restaurants. Brock to me to the Chart House on our anniversary. It's a restaurant that sits right on the beach. The food was so good and as we ate we watched the sunset, the waves and then the fog started rolling in as we ate dessert. It was the coolest restaurant I've ever been to. 
The entire trip was a blast. It was like we were dating again- it was fun to remember how cool we both are. :) Brock- Thanks for such a great trip. Thanks for being such an amazing husband and for being my best friend. I'm really am lucky to be with you, and I am already excited for next year. Love you!

10 comments:
How fun! That sounds like a great trip. 5 years? Congratulations!
Good for you guys! What a fun trip:)
That looks awesome! Looking forward to seeing you guys in a few weeks.
The last picture of you and Brock could seriously be an engagement picture. . . really pretty!! You are gorgeous, and I will be showing this blog to my husband to guilt him into a ten year anniversary trip. Looks like fun!
it looks like you all had a great time. Congrats!!
San Diego is my favorite place and the Chart house has the best mud slide dessert ever! How fun!
Happy Anniversary! I can't believe that tomorrow will be our 6th year. You should have let us know you were in Cali. We would have drove a few hours to see you guys. But then again you were on your anniversary.It's been too long, we need to plan something!
How Fun! Congrats on 5 years too! The pictures are all so cute and you look great by the way! Love your hair. Miss you...still.
That is so great!! Can Brock give Mark some pointers? :) We had our 5 year and anniversary but there were definitely kids involved. We have missed you guys around these parts!
I am going to withhold comments on this trip for obvious reasons. :-)
Post a Comment