So I haven't posted for a few weeks. I got sick again with strep throat. I have been sick so much this winter...the doctor said I was unlucky. I wasn't too happy at the moment and found myself thinking maybe he was a bad doctor. I'm better now though, so that's good.
We went down to Provo for a few days and then on to St. George to see Brock's parents. They have moved there for the weather and so that Irene can get treatment at the Huntsman Cancer Center. The doctors have been handing out bad news lately, but we think she looks great. She and Mark are exploring all kinds of treatment options and we are grateful that she continues fighting this cancer so hard. The girls had a blast with their Yia Yia and Pa Pa. We took a million pictures of them down there, but then lost our camera. We left it at the Tennis Courts and by the time we realized it and went back someone had taken it.
Last week we went up to McCall and Tamarack with Brock. He worked and the girls and I swam at the hotel. I almost lost them both at different times. Swimming with both of them was harder than I thought. We all survived and had some fun too. On our way home the road goes along the Payette River and we saw a wolf, a crane, and an eagle. It was practically a safari. I have some pictures, but haven't figured out how to upload them from the new camera yet.
We are so excited it is warming up and we are starting to see glimpses of spring up here. We are glad to be home for a few weeks and excited to head down to St. George again and then on to Vegas for the MWC Tournament. It will be fun to go watch the team because they are having such a great year, and you can't beat the weather. Well there's the update...finally!
8 comments:
Yea! I was wondering what was going on. I figured you were out of town. Sorry you were sick! Sam was sick for over 2 weeks also. YUCK! You should of called me, I will take your girls any day!
I missed your updates. It was fun having you here. Tell Kate she is in big trouble for waiting to walk until she went home. I'll bet she looks so cute. See you in "Viva Las Vegas"!!!
It was so much fun to see you guys in Utah. Your girls are darling! Hopefully we can make plans to do something fun this summer! THE CLEVES
Hey...can you not use that yellow on black writing anymore...I can barely see now. :-) I am sad I don't get to see you when I am in Utah...oh well. Maybe we will pass eachother on the road again. :-)
We are a little "crazy" i guess, but it sounds like you are too :) Plus, I wanted to tell you that Sadie had a nurses elbow before that my did had to fix. It was so scary how much pain she was in, but it was such a relief that the "treatment" was not a big deal! Glad Kate is ok!!
We're so sad to hear about Brock's mom! We're only 45 minutes from St. George if they ever need anything.
Glad you like the meat loaf! I like it because it's so easy to make. I usually make a few of them at one time and freeze a couple.
Your girls are so cute!
Give our best to your Mom! She is in our prayers...
Sorry to hear about Brock's mom...I hope the treatment goes well! we will be thinking of her. We will have to see you next week when you are in town. We might not be able to make it to any of the games since we can't find tickets...so maybe you'll have to clue us in on any lunches or dinners. Deal?
Post a Comment