Tuesday, November 27, 2007

Viva Las Vegas

Mark came up from California to come see the games and hang out with Brock. I think they had fun and it's always nice to have someone who can shoot that has some eligibility left :) They could have used a few 3's at the end of the NC game. Annie hanging out with North Carolina as they are warming up. I had to keep eye on her because she wanted to go shoot with them.

My favorite pictures...Annie ran back into the tunnel to hug my dad after the game. She had no idea that they won. She was just excited to see "Bampa." Kate was exhausted at this point and had pulled of her bow 10 times so she was sporting the mohawk. My dad and Kate look like twins they way they are both smiling.



Here are the pictures of our trip to Vegas. I know my dad was happy after the Louisville game because he let me take pictures of him. We had a fun trip, but the 12 hours home was not so fun.

No comments: