1. I don't like cold weather aka the winter. I like to be warm and growing up in St. George I actually didn't mind being hot. I do try to distract myself during the winter with things that I love...cute coats, scarves and other cold weather accessories, Christmas music and other festivities, and basketball-the only thing that gets me through Feb. (oh ya and Valentine's Day).
2. I love to read and I love any kind of history (except boring history- military, dates...). One of my favorite authors is David McCullough (John Adams, 1776, Truman). I love his books because he tells it like a story, but there is nothing fabricated or exaggerated. But the last books I read were the Vampire Books by the BYU girl. They were interesting even though I don't like vampires or werewolves. I read all 3 books in like 5 days. I've realized after reading a book like that (easy, don't have to think hard) it's hard to go back to history.3. I love ice cream especially vanilla.
4. I am addicted to reality tv. My favorite show is Amazing Race and I actually watch the Bachelor every week (soooo lame I know). Just finished watching the finale and what a LOSER. My mom is happy though because she didn't like any of the girls either. Everyone knows that you pick the girl for the show and then break up with her a week later. Hello.5. Brock and I met when we were 17 and started dating after he watched me play in my high school basketball game. He and his friends sat on the front row and heckled me during warm-ups and during the entire game. I never even looked at him, but I did score 36 points to show him that I was listening. I am a little suspicious that he actually married me for my stats. He has mentioned that his retirement plan is a 6'6 point guard- too bad it will probably be in the WNBA.
6. I love to shop. My favorite store is Nordstroms...used to be Banana Republic, but I love the shoe department in Nordstroms.7. I love to travel. We have big plans... Switzerland, Germany, Africa- someday. We both love the beach. I like the sand. Brock likes the water. The 3 coolest places we've been are Greece (Brock's professional basketball experiment), Cabo San Lucas (honeymoon) and Maui (basketball tournament). All had great beaches.
Now I am supposed to tag 7 friends...that's assuming I actually have 7 friends:)Katherine, Lisa S., Heather, Angela, Sarah, Marissa and Brooke- that means that some of you will actually have to start a blog!
That's it!
5 comments:
I watch two shows on TV. The Office and The Bachelor. I only watch it to make Heidi happy, but I gotta admit I was bugged with the outcome tonight. Wrap it up all nice and happy...give the people what they want! I just don't know if I can be happy again after watching all those broken hearts.
The Bachelor is TiVo'd and I haven't been able to watch it yet so I am glad you didn't say who!!!
I also LOVE, LOVE, LOVE historical fiction. No wonder I like you!! :) We have very similar likes, except for your love of basketball. I am pathetically uncorrdinated when it comes to team sports. I definitely shoot like a girl.
i watch reality tv too. i watched some of the bachelor--everytime they started to tell their feelings i had to change it. it's the same thing every season. so lame that he led everyone on. he could have given his favorite the ring--he doesn't have to pay for it.
Ok, I just watched the Bachelor. LAME-O
Chanell, are you kidding, you are so not a loser. we are reality tv junkies! we like all the good ones, bachelor, amazing race, biggest loser, etc. (those are the ones on right now) but of course, all of them are on TIVO some of them are on way too late for us. and also if seth's gone i wait for him to watch it together. I know, lame, but it's what new parents do i guess. ;) saw you on ESPN this weekend!
Post a Comment