Sunday, October 14, 2007

Pictures at the Park











My cousin Jordan took these pictures at the beginning of the summer. I just got the cd with them. These are some of my favorites. Annie loved it because he just followed her around while she played at the park. Kate hated it because she would have rather been sleeping. There were so many good pictures, but these are some of my favorites. Check out his website www.jordangoodrich.com. He is amazing. My parents just bought a HUGE picture of the St. George Temple. It looks so good.

3 comments:

k8theriver said...

i love the bottom one of annie striking a pose.

Angela and Mike said...

haha, those are so cute. Annie is a little model. I love the baby mouth bubbles picture.

Cummards said...

Those are so cute! I was so impressed when I looked at them first, I was about to ask you what kind of camera you have, and how you take such good pictures! Then I read the bottom.

We had a lunch thing at your Mom's (I'm sure you know). I LOVE their house, it is so picture perfect and so nice!