A couple weeks ago we went to the Water park that's by our house. We played around in the little kid area, but then Brock wanted to go on some slides. Annie said she wanted to go too. I let her go with Brock thinking that they would get halfway up and she would get scared, but pretty soon she was at the top with Brock. I started panicking that he was going to actually let her go down and that she was going to freak out and break her neck or something. Next thing I know I see the lifeguard push her over the edge and Brock on the slide next to her. I started taking pictures (for insurance purposes) and she made it. I went to help her up and she kept saying over and over, "hold on tight!" Brock said the lifeguard told her to hold on tight. She went again with Brock and then on a couple slides with me. Now every time we drive by the park and she sees the slide she says, "Look mom- it's the water park...hold on tight!"
No comments:
Post a Comment