Tuesday, September 18, 2007

Happy Birthday Chanell!






My entire family came up to Idaho for my Birthday, and we had so much fun! We went to downtown Boise on Saturday morning and went to the Farmer's Market. After that we went to the Mall and ate at The Cheesecake Factory (so good!) and then walked around the mall. Annie made out pretty good at the Disney Store and then bought herself some shoes. She tried them on and then had the lady take her other shoe off so that she could wear both of them. Then Annie told her to take the tag off. She learned how to shop from her Grandma.

Saturday night we went to our friends to watch the BYU game. Garrett made his salsa and it was a hit as usual. The Cougs lost, but we had fun. We had cake and ice cream during half time. Brock got this awesome chocolate cake and a 2 candle and a 6 candle, but they kept going out and so he kept trying to relight them while all the kids were singing Happy Birthday really slow. I was laughing so hard my stomach hurt. I finally just blew out the match. G and Brooke gave me this sweet chopper from Williams Sonoma and my parents and Tay gave me money to go shopping. Brock got me a sewing machine because that's what I asked for. I don't know how to sew, but I want to learn so I was really excited about the sewing machinge. Thanks everyone- I love the gifts.

Sunday morning we hung out and then went to Church that afternoon. I was sad when they had to leave. Annie and Kate had so much fun and I had a great Birthday! Thank you for coming! Now we just need to figure out a way to get Garrett and Brooke to move here.

No comments: