So I thought it would be fun to take the girls Apple Picking. They have all these pick your own fruit farms. So we drove up to Emmett and found an orchard to pick some apples. Annie LOVED it. She would run from one tree to the next picking one apple and 4 would fall off the tree. Kate liked licking the apples. Brock was a good sport carrying the bucket and throwing out all the apples with worms that we would pick. It was pretty fun. Now what to do with all these apples...
3 comments:
These pictures are so cute! I'm jealous, I want to go apple picking. Looks like a yummy snack too.
That looks so fun! We have places like that here and Jackson has fun for about 5 minutes until he realizes I'm distracted and he has a clean getaway! Your kids are adorable! I'm so glad I found your blog! How are you guys liking Boise? My sister lives there (near the temple) so next time I'm there I should stop by and see your cute fam!
Chanell! It's Sarah Cummard...I got to your blog from Angela's..you'll have to send me your email so I can let you see ours. Annie and Kate are SO big and SO stinkin adorable! I wish I could have seen you more more than a split second at the parade the other day! Hopefully you guys come down during the season to watch some of your Dad's games, we'll have to talk then. My email is sarahmabry480@hotmail.com.
Post a Comment