We went to Provo for the 4th of July and had a blast. We stayed at my parent's hotel because they are in the middle of a serious renovation, so they are living at the Courtyard all summer. Brock thought that having your bed made everyday wasn't such a bad idea. I said that I made the bed almost everyday- anyway Annie had a blast with Taylor swimming in the pool and riding on the alligator (elevator). She is also a big fan of Stasie's pool. The parade was great, but only because G stayed out all night to get us the best spot. It was super hot, but Annie loved it. After the parade we went to Justin and Stasie's for a BBQ and swimming. Then that night we went to the Stadium of Fire. We had a blast and even knew some of the words to Brooks & Dunn's songs. We had so much fun!
1 comment:
I want to see some pics of you camping!! Looks fun. Your kids are soo cute!
Katherine
Post a Comment