Monday, June 11, 2007

Swimming Lessons- Day 1


Annie was so excited to start "swimming school." I was a little nervous because I was sneaking her in. She is supposed to be 3 years old, and I was nervous someone would ask me how old she was. She did great though. Annie's teacher is Josh. Everyone in the class is from our neighborhood. I think she had a blast. She loves talking about it and invites everyone to the pool. She's a natural. Waiting in line to get in the pool... Don't ask her how old she is.
Listening to her teacher. We talked about this before the class. What a good student :)
Blowing Bubbles...Floating on her back- kind of... KICKING! She was a pro at that.Kate watching her sister swim. Doesn't she look like she is having fun!

We will let you know how the rest of the lessons go. Pretty soon we'll have her going off the high dive!

I'm just glad that someone else is entertaining her for a 1/2 hour everyday. That's worth every penny.

1 comment:

Cheryl said...

Way to go Annie!!! You look like a fish. I can't wait for you to come to Provo and swim in Mamash's pool.