We are in the middle of Poddy Training Annie, and it has gone pretty well so far. The only real hang up has been when I was trying to get her excited about the poddy. I was telling her all the people who go poddy- Mommy, Daddy, Ally (her fav friend), Taylor, etc. I told her that Cinderella goes poddy, and Annie looks at me and says, "Cinderella NO PODDY." Brock pointed out later that Cinderella never actually goes poddy in the movie. You think they could've included that in there to help us out!
This picture was right when Annie woke up, and she would only sit on the poddy if she could have her blanket and her milk. Whatever works right?
1 comment:
Way to go Annie!! The only way I could get your mom to sit on the potty was to let her read books.
Love,
Mamish
Post a Comment